- Registration for the Partnering Day is open until 26th of February 2018 - 12:00
- Select the sessions you wish to attend to (workshops/matchmaking).
- Insert your contact details and organisation description.
- For matchmaking participants only: publish your organisational focus and your collaboration wishes via the marketplace. The Marketplace enables participants to list their offer and request items and to search for suitable business partners by using these items. Your profile will not be validated if you have not listed your collaboration wishes via the marketplace. The better your profile the more meeting requests you will receive.
You can participate in four challenging workshops where the most relevant issues of international business will be discussed and illustrated. There are two timeslots (10.30-12.45 and 13.30-15.30) so you can select two out of four topics. There is a maximum of 30 attendees per workshop so it is better to register as early as possible.
While registering, you will also have the possibility to join the B2B-matchmaking. If you wish to attend the matchmaking, please select 'Networking moment including matchmaking event and visit to the stands'.
Book B2B meetings
- Bookings open 29th of January 2018, you will be alerted by email.
- You can have a look at the other registered participants and select those you want to meet. Among these participants you find also the Enterprise Europe network advisors so you can request individual meetings with them.
- Send meetings requests to the selected participants of your choice.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled.
- You can indicate your availability when sending a request.
- Check your meeting schedule online or in the B2Match app. Download the App for iPhone or Android.
- Your schedule contains time and table number of each single meeting.